Are You Looking for Grief Counseling that Will Help You Cope?
In my many years of working with people who have suffered immeasurable losses. I have learned that every one grieves differently. The journey through grief is never a straight line.
There will be days that you feel you have conquered it, and then something may set you off.
Why is Grief Counseling Important?
I do know that if you don’t fully experience it, grief can later emerge in the form of anger or protracted depression. While grief is difficult to embrace, denying it makes healing more difficult. Counseling for grief or loss can help you move through your feelings in a healthy way.
Symptoms of Grief:
- One can have survivor’s guilt.
- There can be difficulty functioning.
- Normal every day tasks can be challenging.
- One can actually experience Post Traumatic Stress Disorder symptoms, such as re-living the event or news of the loved one’s death.
Grief can be the result of many things besides death, including:
- Loss of job
- Loss of home
- Loss of friendship
- Loss of primary relationship
- Loss of pet
- Loss of a dream
- Change in status of health
Share Your Difficult Journey Through Grief Counseling…
You don’t have to go through this alone. I am an experienced grief counselor. I would love to get to know you and help you through this very difficult journey. Call me today at 818-907-7732, and you can have a free 15-minute phone consultation.